2024年8月14日水曜日

20240813 res cottidianae

After rehabilitation, I came to university. 
As usual, I feel sleepy during the day. 
Therefore, my study and research efficiency is poor.

I like university during the holidays 
because it is quiet and I have the environment 
where I can concentrate on my studies and researches, 
but recently I just don't have the energy. 
I must bear in my mind that I have to deal with the world and society.

I'm grading Civil Law II (Contract Law) papers. 
There are so many answers that don't reflect what was said in lecture. 
Students are free to decide whether or not to attend lectures, 
but if students don't attend lectures and study hard, 
they won't improve their skills and ability. 
I want students to think about why they came to university.

I need to think about how to give lectures 
and be more passionate about them. 
It's not enough for students to just attend lectures.
I want students to have a positive reaction.

今,我われが生きている同じときに,
こういう現状があるってことを意識していないとならないよね。

僕にはあまりない視点。勉強になる。

この問題はもっと根深いよ。
政府の言うことに騙されてはいけない。
NISAも同じ。
理念や見通しがないまま,雰囲気で進められちゃっていると思うのは僕だけか。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿